Sunday 21 April 2013

We have flight details!

Today we got an email with our flight details! We leave Auckland on the 5th of September with Emirates flying to Dubai where we stay for about 4 hours and then fly on to...ROME!! YAY! We come home on the 6th of July 2014.

Now that we have our host families and flight details this is so so real!! Soon we should get a list of all of the other students going to Italy and then we'll meet them at the orientation camp in Wellington which we're going to at the end of May. We're planing on making a YouTube video at this camp so stay tuned! :)


3 comments:

  1. This sounds so exiting, I'm from Italy but I'm in NZ atm, I came here in July, so I've been here for almost a year, if you guys need to ask me anything just go ahead! hope you will have great fun in Italy and if you have the opportunity to come up in the north I will be super happy to meet you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks so much for commenting, we hope you're enjoying NZ :) Are you with AFS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with AFS this year too! See you in Rome in September (:

    ReplyDelete